Friday, January 22, 2010

Davids Bridal Sale 2010



:63w5nohls7.gif:

It 's very easy to do a job if you have a LO in front, so you seguirre a well-defined pattern instead of improvising .. Now, x personal experience, I like more "sudden", so I can also use all the scraps of paper and card stock (Bazzill said) that I find myself in the drawer ... but when I iiziato, I followed them and I found there are good! When have you become familiar with the LO, you can start drawing your own. And the best is right there! I've often found myself queuing in charcuterie and diseegnare the first thing that happened to pull all x then wipe the notebook that I keep on purpose. ^ __ ^

image

is what you do:

First you decide what base color you want is your card, eg. brown (I love the chocolate brown card stock, lend themselves almost all the chores scrapbooking x). After deciding the size of the card, choose now another pink card, and another to the fantasy that we are well, maybe pink polka dots (they are just examples) Stack the cards as in the photo on the card and that is on top of all , used a stamp that you like and paint the mask (if you do not have the stamps you can draw a picture or simply print from a computer image that you like and then maybe stick it on a white card, giving it more x thickness. embellished with a flower ( the point where there is a flower in the LO and instead put up a cardboard o altri fiorellini, o un nastro con un fiocco o semplicemente una scritta.

image

Questa รจ un esempio di come potrebbe venire ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment