Friday, January 22, 2010

How To Copy Music From Shareaza

Scrapbooking amore mio!!!

This beautiful hobby I discovered x chance a year ago or so. I rushed to place an order online material and I started!
The first album I realized it was my sister's wedding x, working the late evening, after dinner, and after putting to bed the puppies .. Unfortunately I have not photographed, but liked it so much ..

I filled with pictures taken at her wedding without guests, so that photos are "unknown" "
This is another album that is made with packets of bread. It's right, I went armed with a lot of chutzpah I asked the oven and 5 bags of bread!


The only thing that is mandatory cards are acid free, ie without acid. You can find it in hobby shops, the easiest to find are those branded Printer, even though they are definitely the most beautiful. I buy them by Simo, then I will give you the site. It 's very nice and polite and the prices are not so expensive.

As you will see I used, I decorated cardboard letters, scraps of paper (in the scrap you do not throw anything away), buttons, ribbons ..

image

'm still stuck on the third page, I'm looking for inspiration x internal pages, as the will, the post it .. cmq per page cntiene a kind of pocket inside of TAG which to attack other pictures or phrases. unfortunately are still with the ideas at the moment ..


0 comments:

Post a Comment